Participants will experience the process of engaging in cross-cultural interactions with each other while learning and appreciating the culturally diverse backgrounds in the room. Activities are designed for deliberate action in becoming sensitive to the values, beliefs, lifestyles and practices of our client’s cultures. There will be several experiential exercises promoting awareness, dyad and small group sharing and candid dialog for participants to connect with and anchor the learning. We will expand our awareness about inherent biases, flash judgments and their influences. This training is an opportunity for courageous communication and growth.
- Defining and distinguishing Cultural Humility
- Examining Challenges and Benefits
- Learn the multiple aspects of culture
- Examine stereotypes and perceptions and influences
- Understand how we see others/ how they experience us seeing them
- Learn how to have courageous conversations
Full-Day Training Rate – $6000
Half-Day Training Rate – $4500
In-person training will also include travel expenses and per diem rates subject to market rates.
Financial assistance may be available for agencies in need of support.