These 1-hour monthly, bi-monthly or weekly groups provide a safe space for supportive conversations to promote resilience and wellness. Virtual opportunities to meet with an experienced facilitator to process many aspects of their work or work/life balance contributing to anxieties, compassion fatigue and toxic stress.
Topics May Include
- Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma
- Concerns about the impacts of COVID on staff and colleagues
- Reframing issues from toxic thinking to possibilities
- Strategies for mitigating stress
- NOTE: Additional or alternative topics can be identified by participants in order to meet specific group needs.
Full-Day Training Rate – $6000
Half-Day Training Rate – $4500
In-person training will also include travel expenses and per diem rates subject to market rates.
Financial assistance may be available for agencies in need of support.